FoodTechnology 2021 is a knowledge and networking event connecting companies and knowledge institutes on high-tech innovations in the food industry.
This hybrid Meet&Match event is organised by Enterprise Europe Network NL in cooperation with Mikrocentrum and EVMI. The Meet&Match will help companies and knowledge institutes find new international business partners, for technical / commercial cooperation. Meetings with other participants can be booked via this website. Since this is a hybrid b2b matchmaking event, participants can choose if they plan their meetings on-site or online.
During Food Technology 2021, food and high-tech come together with the aim of helping the food industry on its way to 2050. During these two days you will discover a wide range of solutions within the following themes:
- Factory of the future
- Sustainable and transparent food chains
- Innovations in food
- Food safety
- Food lab
Food Technology 2021 offers professionals working in the food industry a complete overview of the latest high-tech innovations. For engineers, technicians, managers responsible for the technical processes in the factory as well as food technologists engaged in product development, quality management and research, Food Technology 2021 offers a wide range of companies to Meet&Match with and follow interesting lectures in the conference program.
How can you benefit from this Meet&Match event?
- Register on this website
- Publish and showcase your innovative technologies, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event or online (hybrid event)
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at this event.